The story behind
- With a legacy spanning over four decades at Shelter we believe in curing naturally. Our extensive range of herbal remedies have cured millions around the world, safely and effectively. Shelter made a small beginning in 1965.
- Today Shelter stands tall as one of the most trusted name in herbal remedies. To keep pace with changing times, today Shelter isn’t just about our passion to help human beings lead healthier lives, but also about an aggressive, professional approach that combines extensive research and development with state-of-the-art technology.
- At Shelter, our mission is to serve our customers with safe, superior and cost-effective natural remedies, through continuous education and research.
- Keeping this in mind, we hope to contribute significantly to the continued superiority of Indian Natural Health system, worldwide.
- At Shelter, our logo depicts our approach towards the Nature remedies that has cured millions around the world, safely and effectively.
- A mix of vibrant colours used in the logo reflects our diverse, skills and progressive outlook.
- Each quadrilateral comes with a leaf depicting our close tryst with nature while the unequal sizes are representative of our diversity.
- The colour green comes from nature, The cool blue exudes harmony, yellow depicts the earth from where we source our natural herbs whilst red-brown signifies our dynamic and rapidly growing organization.
- The logo unit as a whole communicates our New & Modern Approach and a Fresh Perspective towards Ayurveda
- At Shelter we call it A window to modern Ayurveda.
Cool Blue exudes Harmony
Red-Brown signifies our dynamic and rapidly growing organization
Green comes from the Nature
Yellow depicts Earth from where we source our Natural Herbs
In order to meet our Mission and Achieve our Vision, We must
Consistently meet or exceed Customer Requirements.
Conduct extensive research and development under stringent norms.
Continuously improve the processes through which we deliver our products & services.
Provide staff with the training and tools necessary to contribute to our quality efforts.